The Boston Art & Music Soul (BAMS) Festival is an outdoor, multistage, all ages festival that aims to promote, connect and celebrate Afro-centric culture, heritage, and contributions to the American fabric as expressed through art, music, food, and entertainment with a global community. This free festival focuses on building community, supporting independent artists, and providing fair and equal access to the arts within Greater Boston.
Register for the chance to win BAMS Festival swag or entry to the official BAMS Festival after party hosted by HipStory.
BAMS Festival Lineup*:
Kindred the Family Soul
DJ Bobby Bangers
Alonzo Demetrius & The Ego
Billy Dean Thomas
The Woo Factor Band
*Lineup is subject to change
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This is an all ages event.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Bus options: 16, 32, 34, 36, 38 - Stop is Circuit Drive at Glen Lane.
What can I bring to the event?
Regular Sized personal bags: Backpacks, purses, over the shoulder etc. If you have to put it in the overhead bin on an airplane…DON’T BRING IT!
What can't I bring?
- Weapons of any kind
- Professional Cameras/Film equipment
- If you’re a blogger/news media outlet and would like to cover the event please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beach Umbrellas
- Excessive Amounts of Cigarettes (more than personal consumption)
- Excessive Amounts of Food (more than personal consumption) – We will have food trucks on site!
- Unauthorized goods for sale or trade
- Unauthorized goods with BAMS Festival Logos
- Illegal or unidentifiable Substances
- Unleashed Animals
- Disposables barbeques, grills or stoves
- Food or Drink coolers/bags
- Airhorns or Megaphones
- Sound Systems/Speakers
- Aerosols over 250ml
- Anything that would cause danger, offense or disruption to any other person. This is an outdoor free festival. Please be respectful and mindful of others and your surroundings.
Will there be food available?
Yes, there will be several local food trucks on site.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you’re interested in covering BAMS Festival contact BAMS Festival Communications at email@example.com. All other questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Although we are encouraging you to register, a printed ticket is not required for entry. Registered attendees will automatically be entered in our drawing for BAMS Festival Swag or entry to the official BAMS Festival after-party hosted by HipStory.